Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I contact you?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Shipping information
- Can I see shipping cost before check out?
- Can I order a printed catalog?
- How soon will I get my order?
- Is it safe to use my credit card at SomethingMoresStore.com?
- Is the Item in-stock?
- Special Orders
- Will I have to pay sales tax?
- What is your return policy?
- Report ordering problems or website errors
How can I contact your Customer Service?
Click the “Contact Us” link above for email or call 682-229-8306. (missed calls are returned from voicemail messages).
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover. To ensure your security, we use state-of-the-art SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protect your personal information from unauthorized use and we never share your personal information with anyone.
We also provide an optional link to pay with your PayPal account if you have a verified PayPal account with a confirmed address. NOTE: When you click on the PayPal optional checkout button, PayPal takes you to their site to complete the transaction and payment, so it's important to stay on their site until you receive a message that your payment has been sent and you receive our email order number confirmation. Periodically the PayPal website may time out or stop if you use the back button, so it may take more than one try to complete a transaction. If you do not receive our email order number confirmation, we have not received your payment or your order information. PayPal purchases require verified addresses that match PayPal records exactly to your account in order for them to authorize the payment.
Please provide a daytime phone number on your order so we can contact you if additional information is required about your order or shipping address verification.
In some cases, shipping options may be available. United States Postal Service (USPS) is our primary carrier. We also ship larger items by United Parcel Service (UPS).
- Shipping rates can be viewed in the shopping cart at anytime before you checkout and during checkout before you enter your credit card information.
- Shipping rates are based on the zip code the package is being shipped to and the combined total product size and weight of the item(s) in your order.
- All carriers have increased rates significantly for a shipping box that exceeds 1 cubic foot (larger than 12"x12"x12").
Can I see Shipping Cost before I check out?
Yes, add items to shopping cart, add your Zip Code and State, click to see shipping rates. (International shipments need the country code changed). When you check out, you’ll be shown your total including any applicable taxes, discounts or gift wrapping before you pay.
Can I order a printed catalog?
Since we are an online store and inventory changes regularly, we do not have a printed catalog. All items currently available are shown on our website with the quantity in stock shown for each item.
How soon will I get my Order?
We'll send a tracking number the day your order is shipped. Orders usually ship within 24 hours by USPS. We are located in the Central Time Zone (CST) near Fort Worth, TX so shipping time is usually about 2 to 3 days for Priority Mail and 5-8 days for ground service for most states.
Is it safe to use my credit card at SomethingMoresStore.com?
At SomethingMoreStore.com, we believe in the safety and security of online credit card transactions. All online transactions at SomethingMoreStore.com are securely encrypted using 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the industry standard in encryption technology. All information that you submit, including name, address and credit card number, will be encrypted so that it cannot be intercepted as the information travels over the Internet. We are PCI Compliant and do not retain credit card information for your orders on our site. We use Authorized.Net for credit card processing.
Is the Item in Stock?
All items show a quantity number below the Add to Cart button.
Special order items are final sale. Payments for special orders are charged at the time the order is placed with the manufacturer.
Will I have to pay sales tax?
Since we are located in Texas, we are required to collect sales tax on orders being shipped to an address within the state of Texas.
What's your Return Policy?
We check items from manufacturers before putting them in our inventory; however, if you are dissatisfied with an item, call us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 10 days of receiving the item. Items should be checked as soon as you receive them since any damage must be reported within 2-days of receipt of a shipment. Please note, sale, clearance and special order items are final sale.
An authorized return item must be shipped back to us at your cost, prepaid and insured. Items returned without an RMA number marked on the outside of the package near the address label or not returned prepaid will be refused by our warehouse and returned to you at your expense.
- NOTE: Shipping costs are not refundable and sale, clearance and special order items are final sales and may not be returned.
- For any return or exchange we require the original order number and credit card and billing name and address information.
- An item being returned must be in its original new condition, in original packaging with all tags and product information intact and ready for re-sale.
- Refunds do not include gift wrap (if applicable) or shipping.
- Refunds are only credited to the credit card used to pay for the original order.
- Gifts from our store may be exchanged; however, we require the gift sender's name, address and phone number to locate the original order number.
Items Damaged During Shipping: Our packages are shipped by insured UPS or USPS. Because we pack with care to get your purchase to you safely, we rarely have claims for shipping damage. However, if damage should occur, you must let us know within 2 days of receipt so we can file a damage claim with the carrier. Keep all packing material until we advise you the claim has been settled. International Shipments: Sorry we are unable to accept returns of International purchases. Please note that some shipping methods to international destinations and shipments to some countries are not insurable.
- Report Ordering Problems / Web Site Errors
If you are experiencing problems ordering or with any other part of our web site, we apologize. Please contact us at 682-229-8306 and we will make every effort to resolve the problem promptly. You may also contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to present the most recent, accurate and reliable information at SomethingMoreStore.com. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured may contain incomplete data, typographical errors or other inaccuracies. Any errors are unintentional and we apologize if erroneous information is reflected in the price or item availability. We have a real time inventory so you can see how many of an item we have in-stock. Our in-stock accuracy for customer purchases is near 100%, however, in the event there is a glitch, we will telephone and/or email you within a few hours to let you know so you can select another item or cancel that item.